GBA Blockchain 101 Workshop
This is a full one-day course that conveys the following information to students:
- What is blockchain?
- Why care about blockchain?
- Government use cases, benefits, and risks
- Examples of current real-world use and adoption of blockchain technology
- Blockchain architecture
- Smart contracts
- Data storage on the blockchain
The feedback from previous students that took this course has been extremely positive and they were emphatic that many other government leaders should take this course. The biggest takeaways the students articulated were that blockchain technology:
- Is a complete paradigm shift in how people establish & maintain trust in business processes.
- May impact virtually every aspect of how the government does business.
- Have the potential to result in exponential improvements in the cost, speed, and reliability of government processes.
- Will require significant education, training, and building sponsorship to implement solutions.
Completion of this course is a prerequisite for several credentials including the GBA Certified Blockchain Consultant Certificate.
- Non-GBA Members – $395
- GBA members – $295
GBA Professional and Corporate members receive a $100 discount. Become a member today![fc id=’4′ align=’left’][/fc]